nirajan1

Ethiopian Airlines Crash :)

13 сообщений в этой теме

Yes, thanks for video. Sad and weird, because this is not the first crash of the 737Max caused by literally the same problem

RIP...

Поделиться сообщением

NED-0265-Boeing-737-MAX_tB4x6HDtd.jpg

How the plane differed from previous model

The latest generation of the Boeing 737 features an engine that “affects the balance of the plane” due to its longer frame to accommodate 200 seats.

In

According to The Seattle Times aerospace reporter Dominic Gates, “flight control experts say the new system kicking in would have changed the feel of the plane’s control yoke from what the pilots had experienced training on simulators, possibly sowing confusion aboard Flight JT610”, with the MAX flight control system becoming the subject of controversy.

The problem is with the nose of these new aircraft, which can be “automatically and repeatedly pushed down due to one false signal”.

“If an erroneously high single angle of attack (AOA) sensor input is received by the flight control system, there is a potential for repeated nose-down trim commands” FAA said, citing that will swivel the plane’s horizontal tail to pitch the nose downward.

an interview with the BBC, Jakarta-based aviation analyst Gerry Soejatman said the 737 MAX’s “engine is a bit further forward and a bit higher in relation to the wing, compared to the previous version of the plane”.

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, nirajan1 said:

I got 2 dislikes :(

General YT people won't understand what you're trying to achieve/show. Didn't help that your title wasn't descriptive/accurate, and leads people to misunderstand the intent. Also doesn't help that XP doesn't 'crash' planes properly. It's just ludicrous bouncing. Also, your video had no explanations/captions for example what was going on at what time. It could have been anything happening.

With that type of video you're never gonna be a YT star anyway.

Поделиться сообщением

20 hours ago, Cohda said:

General YT people won't understand what you're trying to achieve/show. Didn't help that your title wasn't descriptive/accurate, and leads people to misunderstand the intent. Also doesn't help that XP doesn't 'crash' planes properly. It's just ludicrous bouncing. Also, your video had no explanations/captions for example what was going on at what time. It could have been anything happening.

With that type of video you're never gonna be a YT star anyway.

I ll try my best next time thanks for suggestion :(

Поделиться сообщением

I dont think this video is also descriptive look at views

Поделиться сообщением

4 hours ago, nirajan1 said:

I dont think this video is also descriptive look at views

That video is much worse than yours. So what's the difference? That video was posted 3 days before yours, when the accident was fresh and people were scouring youtube for videos about it. Look at the ratio of like/dislike... I could post a video of me having a dump and it would do better lol.

Поделиться сообщением

6 hours ago, Cohda said:

I could post a video of me having a dump and it would do better lol

Please reupload :D:D

Поделиться сообщением

8 hours ago, Cohda said:

That video is much worse than yours. So what's the difference? That video was posted 3 days before yours, when the accident was fresh and people were scouring youtube for videos about it. Look at the ratio of like/dislike... I could post a video of me having a dump and it would do better lol.

I got it I was late 😕

Поделиться сообщением

Look at his subscribers actually peoples of youtubes I don't have any words😂

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас